We've all done it; accidentally stuck a hole in something or dropped a piece of gear.
The good news is that most small areas of accidental damage to Aquapac cases can be repaired very easily - with our puncture pads for canvas, neoprene, nylon, PU, rubber and TPU or PVC and Vinyl.
However, we have to say that any damage to the sealing system, hard parts or welds of a case isn't easily repairable and you should contact us for advice.
Repair of Dicapac Cases:
They are made of PVC, the clear films of TPU. Hence our repair or puncture pads for canvas, neoprene, nylon, PU, rubber, TPU or PVC and vinyl are suitable.
Repair of Aryca Cases:
For cracks or breaks in the outer hard frame there is no fix. The silicone film as well cannot be repaired. But for some sizes we can replace them. Please contact us: email@example.com
Repair of Breffo Spider Podium:
The "spider legs" are completely flexible and can be reshaped again and again. In the unlikely event that something breaks, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Repairs that won't work very well
We've tried a load of different things over the years in order to find the best solutions for repairs, and here's some which didn't work so well...
- Hot Glue Gun - not a permanant bond to the case
- Superglue - doesn't work at all
- Duct Tape - peels off and leaves a sticky residue
- Electrical Tape, Scotch Tape - don't stick properly and aren't waterproof
- Soldering Iron - burning TPU gives off nasty fumes, please don't!
- Elastoplast - don't be silly