Waterproof Deluxe Expedition SUP Duffel
- A great new duffel designed especially for your SUP expeditions!
- Inspired by Aquapac Ambassador and adventurer Dave Cornthwaite’s stand up paddleboard journeys, including a record-breaking descent of the Mississippi River in 2011 – over 2400 miles. Capacity is 80 litres
- It features six VELCRO® straps with which you can attach two paddles to the bag.
- You get a clear map pocket – accessed from the inside and therefore totally waterproof.
- It comes with comfortable quick-dry shoulderstraps for portage.
- There’s a quick-access pocket at one end with draining holes in the bottom.
- There’s an air-release valve for easy packing – squeeze the air out as you roll it closed.
- There are lash points so you can secure it to your SUP board.
- There’s a zip pocket on one side where you can keep the shoulderstraps while you’re paddling.
- It’s made of a super-light but tough material, and weighs in at only 36.7oz /1.04kgs, and…
- It’s 100% PVC-Free!
Warning: The air-release valve comes off if fully unscrewed. Only unscrew it enough to allow the air out. And make sure you then screw it up tightly or water will seep in! We recommend that you keep it screwed closed at all times except when you are actually purging the air.
- Capacity: 4880 cu in / 80 litres
- Weight: 36.7oz / 1.04kgs
- Width: 29.9in / 76.0cm
- Height: 9.8in / 25.0cm
- Depth: 12.6in / 32.0cm
- Materials: 420D PU-coated nylon
- Colour: safety orange and cool grey
- Country of Origin: designed in the UK. made in China
What stops the water getting in?
For many years, the roll-down seal has been an industry standard in sealing dry-bags. We use a specially hardened seam to ensure a tight rolling action, and as long as you roll down at least 3-times your bag will be waterproof for everything up to and including temporary submersion (a raft capsizing). The more air you trap in the bag, the better the seal!
What keeps the water out?
Roll up the upper end of the bag three times and close the buckle. Now, no rain or spray comes in.
Roll up roll up!
Please note: You need to roll the bag very tightly to line up the two halves of Velcro. This is essential if you want your bag to be waterproof. One or two customers have suggested that we might use a wider strip of Velcro to make it easier to close. But if we did that, then your bag wouldn’t be waterproof.
Our materials are strong but can still be punctured. Avoid sharp or abrasive objects and protect from impacts. Consider carrying Puncture Patches in your bag, to repair any damage.
After regular contact with chlorinated or salt water, or with sun creams, wash in soapy water and then rinse with fresh water. Do not use bleach, alcohol or proprietary cleaners.
This is not a toy. It may contain small parts which may be a choking hazard to children under 3. Keep small parts away from children.
- The duffle in 80 litres
- in safety orange and cool grey
- with shoulder strap
- with roll-up closure system
- with air ventile
The shipping costs are independend and do not vary depending on the amount of artikles in your placed order:
- Germany: 3,90 Euro
- Europe incl. Switzerland: 6,90 Euro
- Rest of the World: 16,90 Euro
How long will the shipping take?
- Austria, Switzerland and BeNeLux: 2 to 4 labor days
- Rest of Europe: 3 to 7 labor days
Buy with confidence:
This case was designed in the UK and made for us in China. We could have stuck at the standard one-year guarantee, but to demonstrate to you our total confidence in our product quality we give you a five-year global warranty. Click here to learn more.
How could we improve this page?
If we're missing any information about this item which would be helpful, or if you have found something that is confusing or in error, please Tell Us so we can improve our site.
You can store a lot of luggage in this waterproof bag. When you are on a SUP or traveling, for example go on board, when rafting, camping or just when traveling. The bag is absolutely lightweight, so you can pack more in instead of paying attention to the last gram, if it goes on vacation with a cheap airline. The volume can be reduced with the built-in air-release valve.
And when it rains or it gets rougher: No water will come into the bag. In the evening you still have dry clothes when it comes to eat or you let the day end comfortably. Wherever. Around the campfire. Or on the terrace overlooking the sea ...