Rescue-Kit in case of water damage of your electronical device
- Simply pack your device in the dry bag, close the zip, wait 24 hours and let the highly effective molecular sieves working, a dehumidifier. The device remove all moisture.
- Whether your device will work again after that, unfortunately we can take over no guarantee. But the rescue kid is useful once, better such as blow dry (which the humidity further can express in the device).
- Before packing in a moisture-proof rescue bag made of aluminium composite foil switch off the appliance (which already now should be based on occurrence of water damage). Remove any protective covers, remove the SIM and memory cards, if possible also the battery.
- Open the Wiselive Rescue Kit, put everything into and reseal the pouch with the zip fastener. Do not open during the drying phase.
- And then hope...
- The internal dimensions of the bag: 17.5 x 22.5 cm. It fits smartphones as well as a mini tablet or small cameras.
You should have a rescue Kit always ready, water is always and everywhere.
Sure, toxic-free, hypoallergenic:
Wiselive Molekular screens contain safe and harmless adsorption of raw material and packaging material. Wiselive is non-toxic, free of harmful substances, does not decompose, is safe and environmentally friendly. It can come into direct contact with the product and the human body.
Any questions, please feel free to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You want to sell the Rescue-Kit? Please contact us: email@example.com
During handling of the material the national occupational safety and health regulations are to apply. So the desiccant bags absorb moisture during transport and storage, they are wrapped in the aluminium composite film bag. Due to the strongly hygroscopic effect of desiccant, these bags may be opened only immediately before use. When using the bag it is tightly to seal with the zip-closure.
In the case of damage:
- Turn of the device immediately! Remove any protective covers and remove the SIM and if necessary, memory card and battery. Dry visible moisture on all parts of the appliance.
- Open the Wiselive™ bag, put in all the wet parts and close the bag tightly.
- Depending on the size of the device or the amount of moisture, drying can take at least 24 hours.
- Dimensions inside: 17.50 x 22.50 cm, for cameras, watches, Mini-tablets, Smartphone, etc.
- We can give no guaranty that your device works after using the Rescue-Kit
- Formerly the wise live™ drying bag is used, the probability that everything is operational again is higher than not using the kit.
- During the drying period, the Wiselive™ bag must remain capped.
- Keep a Wiselive™ rescue set for the emergency stock. Technical devices are dried more effectily by the special desiccant.
- There is no guarantee of success, that the device works again after a moisture damage, but the Wiselive™ Rescue Kit alight the odds many times.
- Risk of suffocation, keep away from children, contains small parts. If swallowed consult a doctor immediately.
- After use put it in the household waste disposal.
- molecular sieves inside an aluminim bag
- with zip- closure
The shipping costs are independend and do not vary depending on the amount of artikles in your placed order:
- Germany: 3,90 Euro
- Europe incl. Switzerland: 6,90 Euro
- Rest of the World: 16,90 Euro
How long will the shipping take?
- Austria, Switzerland and BeNeLux: 2 to 4 labor days
- Rest of Europe: 3 to 7 labor days
How could we improve this page?
If we're missing any information about this item which would be helpful, or if you have found something that is confusing or in error, please Tell Us so we can improve our site.